Thursday, March 20, 2008

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

"And one thing's for sure, one thing's for certain. That if you get behind the velvet curtain, you'll see, there nothings as sweet as it looks on my TV"

Howdy!

I realize that in my last blog I said that we would talk Monday and it is now Thursday. I'm sure all three of you noticed and were concerned that I got abducted by serial killing cowboys on my way back from SXSW. Fear not, I made it back to L.A. safely.

SXSW was very exhausting but in a good way. I saw so many awesome bands and met a bunch of cool people. It was a great time. I hope I get to go back next year.

Alright, back to reality...We have some pretty rad guests today. The ever popular Paul Cook will be coming by in the second hour, and he won't be alone. Make sure you listen to find out who's coming with him.

Talk soon. Thanks for reading.

Cheers!

Begley

No comments: